A FALL PROOF GUIDE
The Fall-Proof strength and balance plan is an easy -to- follow guide.
This guide includes:
- ‘How are you doing now?’ self-check
- six simple exercises you can do alongside other activity, to keep you feeling younger and stronger
- a progress chart to fill in, that you might want to share with friends and boast about, as you progress!
- instructional videos to help to show you what to do at home
- prompt cards, to place around the home to remind you to do your exercises
Regardless of your age, building these simple exercises into your daily routine, will make completing every day jobs easier and help to keep you steady, strong and able to get out and about so that you can enjoy your life now and in your years to come.
You can pick up a guide in many community locations around the county, and you may even be given one at a social group you are a member of. If not, then in our handy resources section you can download your very own Fall-Proof booklet and start on your journey to being strong and steady today.
Prefer to join a class instead?
You may also wish to join a local strength and balance or other exercise class in the community. There are classes all over the county, and the instructors there are friendly and most classes end with a cup of tea and a chat! Find a class in your local community here.