For more information please contact:
01452 303 528
Join our team
We are currently recruiting to the following positions:
- Physical Activity Specialist Lead for facilities and active design/Partnership Manager
See more details below.
Physical Activity Specialist Lead for facilities and active design/Partnership Manager
Physical Activity Specialists lead work for specific inactive beneficiary groups or areas of interest. The post holder will be the strategic lead for facility development and active design in the county.
They will use their expertise in physical activity, facility development and project management to work with partners to raise physical activity levels through supporting high quality facility developments and advocating for the implementation of active design principles. This includes the delivery of Gloucestershire Moves (GM), our whole-system approach to getting the county active.
To qualify you should have a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven track record of managing large projects
- Strong understanding of the county and sports sector
- Great strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Great planning skills.
You can download the job description and person specification here.